# Support tasks
# How to create tasks in Jira
If you understand that the issue can't be solved at the moment, create a task in Jira:
Describe the issue in up to 6 words as the task name.
Write a description
BACKGROUND Some special settings or user permissions. Maybe specific browser version. Keitaro version, and installation version.
WTR (way to reproduce)
- First step
- Second step
- An actual result.
- What was expected as a result
Add all possible accesses according to the situation, e.g.:
- if there's something wrong with the tracker - ask for access to the tracker and the server;
- if the issue is with domains - ask for access to the tracker, to the server, and the domain's registrar;
- affiliate network issue - access to an affiliate network and to the tracker;
- WordPress - to the tracker and WP admin.
Keep the customer up to date and inform them in case you get any new info from the assignee.
# How to create SUPPORT task
- Click "Create" on the navigation bar or enter
/jira createin any slack channel.
- Write an issue summary. Be precise on what's happened.
- Write a description. Try to describe how to reproduce the problem.
- Copy CarrotQuest link.
- Leave Assignee field empty, unless you know who's going to take that task.
Every morning we publish a digest with all open SUPPORT tasks. These tasks have the highest priority.