- To decrease the number of notifications go to User Settings - Notifications (opens new window) and change the
Global notification levelto
# Creating a new project in Gitlab
- Choose appropriate location:
- For infrastructure projects use
/apliteni/infragroup, in other cases use
- The project name choice:
- Use domain name as project name or name written in kebab case, i.e.
# Project checklist
- Go to Settings > Visibility, project features, permissions. Disable features that are not necessary for the project.
- Go to Settings > CI / CD. Configure docker image cleanup policy in a
Cleanup policy for tags.
- Project must contain a README.md with information how to up and deploy the project.
- Create .gitlab-ci.yml with
- Use internal Package Registry and Container Registry. Use Access Tokens with only permission
# How to find public keys?
A public key for any user is requested at addresses of the following format: