# Kanban board
We have one single Kanban board (opens new window). The Board contains of several parts:
- Filters. You can leave only your cards on the board. Removing filter, you'll get a full picture on what we all are working on.
Not Readyshows what tasks we scheduled to do.
In Progressshows what we're working on right now.
Readyfor things that are ready to deploy or just not confirmed.
Doneshows what we did.
Jira keeps cards for 2 days in a `Done` column, then the cards move to `Closed` status.
# Working on a Story
- Push a card from Avion to Jira.
- If the Story is about adding new feature or making significant change, it's recommended to write a RFC first.
- Decompose Story to sub-tasks. If Story is very simple, you can skip that step.
- Move Story to
We name our git branches by Story ID. For example, `TR-9921`.
- Keep sub-tasks small.
- You can add sub-tasks at any moment.
# Before moving Story to Ready state
- Create a Merge-Request if needed.
- Perform a demo of the changes for CS and DEV teams.
# Before moving the Story to Done state
If it's a dev Story:
- Make sure the code is merged to an upstream and the feature is deployed.
For other stories:
- Ask yourself if something else is needed. If not, move it Done.
# BUG task
Read Bug Reports.
# SUPPORT tasks
These tasks are intended to be solved ASAP.