# Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
# What are OKRs?
OKRs stand for Objectives and Key Results. That's how we define our goals and how to achieve.
- Strategic goals. That's where we define our long-term strategic goals.
- Objectives. That's how we execute our strategic goals.
- Key results. To complete objectives we define key results. They are our indicators for measuring the progress.
# How to create a new Key Result
Each Objective contains one or more Key Results.
- Move cursor over a free space under Objective column. You'll see
+ ADD STORY
- Write summary. Be precise:
- It must be specific.
- It must be measurable.
- It must be realistic.
- Mark a team who is responsible for that key result as a tag.