# Story Maps Boards
# What is Story Maps Board?
That's the place where we decompose our objectives. Each team has it's own board.
That's how does it look:
| Objectives → | 1. First objective | | 2. Second objective | 3. Objective | TODO |
|Steps →||Step 1||Step 2||Step 1||Step 1||TODO|
|Tasks →||First action||First action|
|Second action||Second action|
Each team can have only 3 objectives at the time. Some minor tasks stored in
# How we manage it
We use avion.io for managing our boards.
- Company proirities
- On Roadmap Meeting we decide what are main objectives now.
- Team priorities
- Team leaders or e-team members set 3 main objectives or proirities for them. There must be 3 columns: 1. First objective | 2. Second objective | 3. Third objective.
- Team members priorities
- Team leaders decompose each objective into deliverable steps.
- Keeping up to date
- Every Monday each team has "Warmup" meeting, where they moving through the board and decided what will they do on the week.
- When objective is achived, the team publishes a small summary into
#announcementschannel. They may also perform a Demo if they think the change is significant for others.
# What if there are more than 3 proirities
In that case, team must choose the top 3, and postpone the others to the next iteration.