If you notice that you are becoming less productive or there are some reasons reducing your productivity, please tell Arthur or Timur about it.
If you perform poorly for a long time, everyone in the team sees it. There are some possible solutions:
- Assigned tasks are too difficult or on the contrary too simple and do not arouse interest, tell Arthur and Timur about this.
- We will create a performance increase plan PIP (opens new window) and will make a decision based on this plan.
Remote work and the absence of managers require more transparency from your work.
# Leaving the company
What to do if for some reason you have decided to leave the company.
- If you've made your mind tell Artur or Veronika about this.
- Tell the team in a
#workspacechannel in Slack.
- Have 14 days in mind to close and reassign your current tasks.
- Create a final invoice.
And always remember that all questions can be solved, the main thing is to talk about them to the right people.
# Checklist for PeopleOps
- Deactivate GSuite account.
- Sign with the employee Contract termination with Hellosign.
- Send Notice of contract termination to employees personal email.
- Delete the events connected with the employee from the Google Calendar.
- Disable Slack account.
- Disable carrotquest.io account.
- Disable Avion account.
- Disable Hetzner account.
- Disable Vultr account.
- Disable GitLab account.
- Disable Github account
- Delete a public key from
authorized_keysif the employee had an access to the servers.
- Disable Jira account.
- Disable vpn.apli.tech account.