# About payouts
Send an invoice to email@example.com on the 25th day of each month. Payments on the invoices are performed at the beginning of the following month.
# Salary raise
Salary can be increased at any time in the following cases:
- There is a growth of performance and the professional level.
- An employee has a new role or performs new functions.
# Creating an invoice for Apliteni OÜ
# Invoice from a template
- Download the template (opens new window).
- Add your personal credentials: your name, address, email, phone number, invoice number, date, description of the services, and total amount.
- Make sure the invoice has a note:
Payment means the services were completely provided and accepted. The final installments between the Parties were provided and the Parties have no claims to each other. The Parties do not sign Act of provided Services.
- Download as PDF.
- The title of the PDF should consist of your last name and the invoice number, e.g.:
- Send an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
# Zoho automatical invoices
- Sign up at Zoho invoices (opens new window).
- Enter your name as the name of the organization, your country of current residence, and EUR as a currency.
- After the account is created go to
Itemsin the menu on the left.
- type -
- name -
Unit- leave it blank;
- Selling price - add your
- skip Tax;
- save the item.
- Proceed to
Create new customer:
- Customer type
- skip Primary Contact;
- Company Name
- Customer Display Name
- Customer Email
- skip Customer Phone;
- skip other lines;
- save the customer.
- Go to invoices:
Set your transaction preferenceswill be opened;
I don't give discounts, uncheck
Adjustments and Shipping Charges, check
Tax Exclusive, uncheck
Round off total to the nearest whole number for sales transactionsand
I want to add a field for salesperson, save and continue;
- invoice page will be opened. Select
Apliteni OÜas a Customer Name;
- Billing address: Country / Region
Sepapaja tn 6, city
Tallinn, zip code
- click the gear near the Invoice # field, check
Continue auto-generating invoice numbers, put your last name as a prefix
Smith-, save the chages;
- skip order number;
- set invoice date to the 20th day of the current month, terms
Due end of next month;
- skip Subject;
- click on the Item details field and select
Contractor Workfrom the dropdown menu;
- add your payment info: Beneficiary's name, Beneficiary's address, Beneficiary's account number, SWIFT and Beneficiary's bank to
Payment means the services were completely provided and accepted. The final installments between the Parties were provided and the Parties have no claims to each other. The Parties do not sign Act of provided Services.as Terms and Conditions, check
Use this in future.
- in the bottom right corner of the page click
- a new section will be opened: profile name
your First Last names, skip Order number, repeat every
Month, start on the 20th day of the current month, End on check
Never expires, payment terms
Due end of next month, save recurring invoice.
- A new recurring invoice will be created. Go to Next invoice tab, move your cursour to the invoice PDF and click a Customize button in the upper right corner. Add your address, and save changes, proceed with the changes.
- Done! Now every month your invoice will be generated automatically and sent to email@example.com.
# Apliteni OÜ details
Company Name: Apliteni OÜ Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://apliteni.com VAT Number: EE101989622 Address: Sepapaja tn 6, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 15551 Bank: AS LHV PANK, TARTU MNT. 2 TALLINN, ESTONIA Currency: EUR