# Perks

TIP

All the perks are available to any employee after the trial period.

Despite the fact that these points are not defined in the contract, we cover the main risks that each of us may incur while working remotely.

# Days off

  • All holidays, vacations, and sick days are named days off at Apliteni.

  • All days off are PTO, paid time off.

  • There's no limit to days off, you can take any days off you need. We have a no ask or must-tell policy which means we encourage everyone to be a manager of one. We hire people that are managers of one. That includes taking care of themselves and making sure they are taking enough time off to recharge properly.

  • We use Vacation Tracker (opens new window) to sync calendars and make it easier to request a day off. The tracker adds an event to a special calendar where you can see who will be off or is planning a vacation. Vacation tracker and the calendar will help us plan important meetings, major releases, and simply not leave customers without support.

  • Click on the "I want a day off" workflow in Slack and just add the date of your day off.

  • December 31 and January 1 are our traditional days off. There is no need to ask for a leave on these days.

# Learning

1000 euro per year for learning. This may be spendings on any courses which can be useful for work, English language lessons. The table with total spendings. (opens new window)

# Activity

70 euros monthly for everything that will help you go in for sports and be active. It can be any kind of equipment for a home gym, a gym membership, sport shoes, work with a trainer, and can be used to pay for participation in a marathon. Unused money "burns out" and is not carried over to the next month. We do this to encourage regular physical activity.

The table with total spendings. (opens new window)

# Kindle

We love reading and encourage you to read more. We will send you Amazon Kindle to your home address after the trial.

# Laptops upgrade program

Any employee who has passed the trial and worked with us for at least 6 months may benefit from the program.

The maximal cost of the laptop is your monthly salary * 1,5. E.g., with the salary of 500 euro the maximal cost of the notebook is 750 euro.

The laptop should use OS Linux or macOS.

  • If you have worked with us for more than 6 months - we buy you a laptop in installments, all 100% of the cost will be subtracted in equal parts from your salary during the year.

  • If you have worked with us for a year - we buy you a laptop in installments, we will compensate 10% of the laptop cost and the rest 90% will be subtracted in equal parts from your salary during the year.

  • If you have worked with us for two years - we buy you a laptop in installments, we will compensate 30% of the laptop cost and the rest 70% will be subtracted in equal parts from your salary during the year.

  • If you have worked with us for three years and more - we buy you a laptop in installments, we will compensate 50% of the laptop cost and the rest 50% will be subtracted in equal parts from your salary during the year.

If you do not work a full year after buying a laptop, the remaind costs will be deducted from the final salary calculation upon dismissal.

This program can be used once every four years.

Last Updated: 4/28/2021, 12:05:09 PM