# Testing Checklist
Before releasing the next update of the tracker, developers build the current version and perform initial testing of the product. After this stage, the cs-team starts testing. They perform the final phase of testing and test all functions as well as the presence of problems in the interface.
Nowadays, testing is done manually. The cs-team independently divides testing areas among all participants. The testing area usually includes the following sections:
- dashboard (datepicker, charts update, metric selection);
- main sections and their functionality (campaigns, landings, offers, metrics and functions in the Menu column);
- campaign settings, parameters, S2S;
- streams creation, operations with streams (cloning, split test, deletion, transfer), internal filters and actions;
- traffic simulation;
- conversion reports, click reports, custom reports, featured reports (datepicker, set of metrics, filters, indicators in columns, b/w lists);
- receiving incoming postbacks, sending S2S postbacks;
- services from the additional campaign menu (updating costs, clearing statistics);
- testing of integration scripts;
- testing of integrated services from the Maintenance - Integration menu;
- user access to reports and resources;
Testing takes place on a special tracker, the current address is provided by the developers. Also, with other helpful things like, hosting with sites, domain registrar (namecheap), CloudFlare account, etc. All up-to-date accesses were held in the pinned Slack messages or in the 1password app. All found bugs are processed according to the instruction How to write bug reports (opens new window).