# Quality Assurance
Before releasing the next update of the tracker, developers build the current version and perform unit, integration, and white-box testing of the product. After this stage, the cs-team and primarily QA-engineer starts testing. They perform the final phase of testing and test all functions, different use-cases, and the presence of problems in the interface.
QA engineer is a directly responsible individual, who maintains all-round testing of the product.
His duties are:
Pre-release testing of all functions and use-cases.
Collection and analysing of test results.
Approving сompliance of current version of product to the stated requirements and correct working logic.
Offering ideas for improving the product. Documenting proposals for implementation.
Testing customer cases and incoming bug-reports, passing them to developers as bug-reports (opens new window).
Creating bug-reports as Clickup tasks and controlling their solving.
# Testing Checklist
The testing area usually includes the following sections:
- dashboard (datepicker, charts update, metric selection);
- main sections and their functionality (campaigns, landings, offers, metrics and functions in the Menu column);
- campaign settings, parameters, S2S;
- streams creation, operations with streams (cloning, split test, deletion, transfer), internal filters and actions;
- traffic simulation;
- conversion reports, click reports, custom reports, featured reports (datepicker, set of metrics, filters, indicators in columns, b/w lists);
- receiving incoming postbacks, sending S2S postbacks;
- services from the additional campaign menu (updating costs, clearing statistics);
- testing of integration scripts;
- testing of integrated services from the Maintenance - Integration menu;
- user access to reports and resources;
Testing takes place on a special tracker, the current address is provided by the developers. Also, with other helpful things like, hosting with sites, domain registrar (namecheap), CloudFlare account, etc. All up-to-date accesses were held in the pinned Slack messages or in the 1password app. All found bugs are processed according to the instruction How to write bug reports (opens new window).