# How to use the handbook
# Handbook-first approach
Handbook is our Single Source of Truth. That's how we share our knowledge and follow company's values.
# How to make changes
- Respect Interation priciple and make small changes frequently. You can improve them later.
- Web IDE for make changes in browser.
- Prefer to make changes through merge requests.
- Notify everyone about the changes in
# How to edit locally with git?
- Clone the repository with the project.
- Download the updates with
- Create a branch with
git checkout -b update-some-page.
- Make edits.
- Make a commit with
git commit -a -m "update some page".
- Send to GitLab
git push origin update-some-page.
- Create a Merge Request.
Use Markdown (opens new window) for formatting.
# Formatting guidelines
If there are more than four headings on the page, add a content block. To do this insert
[[toc]] macros at the beginning of the page.
# Main heading [[toc]]
# Style guidelines
- Write in plain English.
- Avoid complex phrases and words.
- Use grammarly to check the grammar and sentence complexity.
- Explain with examples.