# Our mission and values
Our mission is to make perfect place to work without any geographical and bureaucratic obstacles.
# What we value
The values define who we are. We rely on them when we hire, promote and let someone go. Our product and messages transmit our values.
# Care. Really care
Take responsibility. Care about customers. Care about what you do. Care about your colleagues. Don't blame.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Propose topics to CC agenda and actively participate in meetings.
- Demonstrate ownership (opens new window).
- Care about security.
# Do the right thing
Choose what's the best for customer and the company in the long-term.
- Focus on one goal at the time.
- Know long-term goals.
- Master decision-making.
- Propose small improvements.
Be open. By making information public, we less repeat things and avoid blocking on someone.
- Contribute to handbook (opens new window) and to the internal wiki (opens new window) .
- Make large changes through RFCs (opens new window).
- Participate in roadmap meetings (opens new window).
- Keep your Jira up-to-date.
Honor trust. Respect others. Share experience. Participate in discussions. Contribute to common style guides.
# Focus on self-improvement
Never assume you know something. Be open-minded. Dig into the root causes. Achieve Zen in your tools.