# Apliteni Values
Our values define who we are. We rely on them when we hire, promote, and let someone go. Our product and corporate culture transmit our values.
# Truly care
Take responsibility. Care about customers. Care about what you do. Care about your colleagues. Don't blame.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Propose topics to CC agenda and actively participate in meetings.
- Demonstrate ownership (opens new window).
- Care about security.
# Do the right thing
Choose what's the best for customers and for the company in the long-term.
Be open. By making every piece of information regarding work public, we avoid repeating things and blocking team members.
- Contribute to handbook (opens new window) and to the internal wiki (opens new window).
- Shape all the projects by creating RFCs (opens new window) and opening a discussion with the team.
- Actively participate in the meetings.
- Keep your tasks up-to-date.
Honor trust. Respect others. Share experience. Participate in discussions. Contribute to common style guides.
# Focus on self-improvement
Never assume you know everything there is to know. Be open-minded. Dig into the root causes. Achieve Zen in your tools.