# Contributor guide
# Should I publish here or on our internal wiki?
Some information cannot be published publicly, use the following framework to choose where to leave information.
- Write in plain English. Avoid complex phrases and words.
- Use grammarly to check the grammar and sentence complexity.
- Explain with examples.
# How to make changes?
- Use Gitlab Web IDE to make changes in browser.
- Make major changes through Merge Requests.
- Tell everyone about changes in
# How to make changes locally?
- Clone the repository with the project.
- Download the updates with
- Create a branch with
git checkout -b update-some-page.
- Make edits.
- Make a commit with
git commit -a -m "update some page".
- Send to GitLab
git push origin update-some-page.
- Create a Merge Request.
Use Markdown (opens new window) for formatting.
# Table of contents
If there are more than four headings on the page, add a content block. To do this insert
[[toc]] macros at the beginning of the page.
# Main heading [[toc]]
Open mermaid live editor (opens new window), change the chart and copy here the new one.