# Work schedule
Working days are from Monday to Friday.
@cs-teamhas a duty on weekends.
@tracker-teamon-call on weekends.
# Work hours
- There are 8 daily working hours, a total of 40 hours per week. Everyone chooses the work schedule for themselves,
except technical support.
@cs-teamworks according to the agreed schedule.
- If you work together with a colleague, or you know that your help may be needed, let everyone know in Slack
#workspacethat you need to leave. If known, indicate the approximate time of absence, for example: Отойду на 40 минут.
- If you are arranging an appointment or call, add an event to your work calendar and invite all the participants.
- At the beginning of the working day, greet your colleagues in Slack, this will mean that you are available at work, you can be reached out.
- On weekdays, we work in two shifts:
- First shift is from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Second shift is from 10 am to 7 pm.
- Lunch break is 1 hour, not at the same time.
- On Saturdays and Sundays we work on duty.
- On Friday, before the weekend, we remind who is on duty on the weekend.
- Saturdays: we have three 1,5 hour checkpoints, during which we're connecting to workspace (carrot-quest, slack etc.)
and solving client issues and processing users requests as at weekdays manner. In case if requests or consults needed
deeper analysis or involving other team members, we request users access, create tasks, be sure to inform the user
that we need extra time and resources to run the task, and will reply on
Пришлите, пожалуйста, доступы в трекер, на сервер (WP блог, регистратор доменов). До вторника все проверим..
- Sundays: cs-team lead monitors Carrot-quest on fact of users critical issues (tracker down, license issues etc.) and managing this tasks itself
- At the end of the working day we tell users that the task / question is in progress, and we will continue the communication tomorrow after 9am Moscow time. Or on Monday if it's Friday.
# How to add an event to the calendar
1 Open meet.google.com (opens new window). 2. Press New meeting → Schedule in Google Calendar. 3. Click More options in the appeared window (opens new window). 4. A full menu for creating an event will open (opens new window). 5. Put the name (1), the date (2), time (3), timezone (4). 6. Select Apliteni calandar (6). 7. Add the description(7) if you have one. 8. Do not add participants(8). The event added to Apliteni calendar will be visible for everyone. If you add the participants the event will be duplicated both in Apliteni and personal calendars. 9. Click Save.
If you are creating an event for someone but adding it to your calendar, opt-in to
Modify event on the Guest