# Remote work
# Working environment
- Prepare a quit space at home. If you have laptop is good to work sometimes in a coffee-shop or a co-workings.
- Make sure you have stable internet connection.
- Think in advance about having a reserve internet provider, i.e. and a mobile LTE provider.
- Have a stable table and a comfortable chair. be careful with rotating chairs cause lower back fatigue.
- If you have space and budget, you can
# Camera and microphone
- Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam.
# Time management
- Take regular breaks or use Pomodoro Technique (opens new window).
- Take a walk outside each 2-4 hours.