# Work cycles
# Planning cycle objectives
- In 3 weeks before the next cycle begins, we review the Proposal list (opens new window).
- We select the most important proposals and create a Cycle Plan (opens new window).
- We create and improve RFCs for the selected proposals.
- The teams evaluate the RFCs and set SP for each proposal.
- We calculate team capacity and remove proposals that are not possible to implement in the next cycle.
- Team leaders assign at least two persons to each proposal.
- Assigned persons prepare the lists with tasks to achieve each proposal.
# After planning checklist
- Create a new Goal (opens new window)
- Attach each list of tasks as Targets.
# During the cycle
- Teams work in weekly sprint cycles with their Backlogs.
- Team leaders are responsible for planning the sprints.
# Cycle ending
We leave at least 1 week for testing, bug fixing, and polishing.
# Cool-down week
We have a week to work on our technical debt, improve documentation, and do other small tasks.