All the development teams has their own 5-days sprint as an objective for the week.
# How we work with sprints
Every Monday the teams have the team meetings.
- Review the Previous Sprint:
- Check the tasks in In progress state. What is still needed to complete them?
- Are there tasks in To Do state? Why? How improve sprint poit calculation next time?
- Move spillover tasks (opens new window).
- Mark that sprint as Done
- Review the Current Sprint.
- Review all the new tasks and set them Sprint Points.
- Is it realistically to complete? Move the tasks with minor priority to the Next Sprint.
- All the tasks have all the needed information?
- Take taks to the Sprint until you've reached team' SP limit:
- Take tasks related to Goal targets.
- Take tasks from the Backlog list (use Move instead of Add to another list).
# Sprint points
Sprint points helps us understand how big each sprint is.
- Each team decide how much is 1 point is.
- The team discuss and calculate sprint points for each task.