# AI Assistants
# General recommendations
- Use AI as an assistent, not a replacement. It helps do routine tasks faster, but don't expect it to provide you with solutions.
- Do not send personal information: Don't share any sensitive data, such as your full name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, bank account details, or any other information that could be used to identify or locate you.
- Do not send confidential information: Avoid sharing any private or sensitive information related to your work, projects, or other matters that are not intended for public disclosure.
GPT-4 is limited to 25 prompts per hour, so
- Batch the prompts into a single message. Provide all the instructions at once.
- Ask to split the answer into the blocks or differents formats.
Write sentences as short as possible.
- Shorter sentences improve your speed.
- Politeness, grammar and spelling don't matter in here.
Inspire with the community prompts:
Apps and Tools
- Build Telegram bots with ChatGPT models (opens new window).
- Desktop App (opens new window) (Windows, MacOS, Linux).
Spend less time creating boilerplate and repetitive code patterns and more time on what matters: building great software. Write a comment describing the logic you want, and GitHub Copilot will immediately suggest code to implement the solution.
Copilot for Apliteni members
We offer Copilot to all our team members. Please contact Artur or Regina to get access. If you're located in Russia, you're required to use VPN or HTTP proxy to be able to use this feature.
It has the ability to write code snippets in any programming languages, cover code with unit tests, and much more.