We use ClickUp to store the following:
- Current company Goal.
- Team tasks. Tasks are stored in:
- Sprint lists. There's an active sprint and a next sprint.
- Backlog list for tasks the team can do next.
- “Someday” list for tasks with the lowest priority.
- The Internal Wiki (opens new window).
See Goals page.
# Checklists and sub-tasks
- Prefer use checklists instead of sub-tasks.
- Use sub tasks if the work will be made in different git-branches.
# When to close tasks
When you can close the task when there's nothing more you must do for that task. Examples:
- The task is delivered to the users.
- You received the positive feedback from the customer for the issue.
# Where to create tasks
# Bugs list
We store in that list tasks for the next sprints.
# Nice-to-have list
We use that list for not urgent tasks.