We use ClickUp for the following:
See Goals page.
When tasks require some changes in the repository, we create GIT branch with a task ID. For example,
# Sub-tasks and checklists
- Try to avoid sub-tasks and decompose project to small deliverable slices.
- While working on a task, use the checklists.
- Use sub-tasks only if you can't decompose a task to smaller ones.
# When to close task
- (Feature) You delivered the feature to the customer.
- (Bug) You fixed the bug and helped the customer.
- (Support task) You took all the required actions and informed the customer.
- (Other) The task is done and no more actions are necessary.
# Someday list
Collect all the tasks that are not critical or not submitted to the sprint to that list.
- Upgrade some library to a new version.
- Perform a refactoring.
# Bugs list
Collect all the bug reports here. Critical bugs must be moved to the current sprint immediately.