Each team has its own Backlog, which includes:
- Tasks from the current Cycle Objectives.
- Bug reports.
- Small Nice-to-have tweaks and improvements.
All tasks are sorted by Priority. Tasks with Urgent Priority must be included in the current sprint.
- Urgent - The task is critical for the team and must be included in the current sprint.
- High - The task is important for the team and must be included in the current sprint.
- Normal - The task must be added if no more High or Urgent tasks are left.
- Low - The task must be added if no more High, Urgent, or Normal tasks are left.
# Sprint Points (SP)
Each task has a Sprint Points (SP) value. It is a rough estimation of the task complexity. The value is used to calculate the total number of SP in the sprint.